Wall Street Academy 5 Day Class NFT Edition
NFTs have been taking over the world as a way to represent ownership of digital assets in a decentralized way. What started as simple artwork stored on the blockchain has now evolved to where we can store and grant access to audio releases (as shown by Tory Lanez) and video classes.
NFTs have been taking over the world as a way to represent ownership of digital assets in a decentralized way. What started as simple artwork stored on the blockchain has now evolved to where we can store and grant access to audio releases (as shown by Tory Lanez) and video mentorship classes such as this NFT.
What You Get
Limited Edition Artwork
5DC Video Content
Come Up Video
Come Up VIdeo
Minting link will be shown when the counter hits 0
Want To Stay Connected With The NFT Action?
Get alerted when our NFT goes on sale, and get subscribed for future NFT content from Wall Street Academy.
Answers to your common questions about NFTs, how to buy them, and how to participate in this drop.
You will need a few things to take part in this NFT sale.
- A Web3 wallet such as Metamask
- An account with Rarible.com
- Enough Ethereum (ETH) in your web3 wallet to cover the purchase price of the NFT + gas fees (~$2600)
You will need to purchase ETH from outside of Metamask, transfer the amount of ETH you need to cover the sale to your MetaMask wallet, and connect your wallet to Rarible.com to purchase.
A full video explaining the process can be found here.
This is an NFT minted on the Ethereum blockchain and you must purchase it with ETH. You need to have atleast the sale price in ETH + gas fees to secure this NFT drop.
This NFT drop has two main pieces of content:
- An exclusively curated art piece by an up and coming artist. Although it would be possible for us to use any old image as the poster for this project, we believe a core value of NFTs are about promote and support artists. This NFT will reside in your wallet like a typical NFT and can be listed and resold on the major NFT marketplaces (rarible, opensea).
- Access to the NFT edition of Quillan Black's (WSA) 5 Day Course + Come Up Video. The link for this content will be contained in the NFT metadata and can never be changed and can never be taken down. Once you visit the link you will need to connect with your web3 wallet, verify you do own the NFT, and then can participate in the class.
We recommend you purchase your ETH from Coinbase and transfer to your MetaMask wallet rather than purchasing directly from a MetaMask supplier. This is mainly due to limits you may encounter signing up and verifying with those suppliers.
Here are some other places you can quickly buy ETH from and transfer to MetaMask:
To participate in this drop we do recommend MetaMask wallet for ease of use. However it is also possible to use WalletConnect and any of their connected wallets (rainbow, trust wallet) to purchase the NFT on the marketplaces and to access the gated content.
Is it also possible to purchase and access content using your hardware wallet, either directly, connected through MetaMask, or through WalletConnect.
After you purchase the NFT and consume the content, you are free to resell on the open market and relist on Rarible or Opensea.
However, once you sell your NFT you will no longer have access to the video content or any other connected resources. You must have the NFT in your wallet to access the content each time.
You can find a video going over how to access your locked content here.